MY REVIEW ABOUT BEAUTY COUNTER PRODUCTS


Happy Summer everyone! 























I had the opportunity of testing out Beauty Counter products a couple weeks ago! 

Even before I tried anything from Beautycounter I was already impressed. This U.S.-based company manufactures and distributes a large number of skin care products, cosmetics, and a variety of items for body and hair care. 

BeautyCounter founder, Gregg Renfrew, claims that she created the company because she was very concerned about the potentially toxic and carcinogenic ingredients in skin care products on the market today. (They are making waves for their ban of more than 1,500 ingredients toxic ingredients!)

While the products aren't necessarily natural, they are free of harmful chemicals.

One thing that really impressed me was their Ingredients Glossary which explains what's in each product, and why.

 There's also a "Never List" of the no-no ingredients that you'll never find in their formulas. 

I really loved testing out their products because this line of products is right up my alley! Perhaps you know by now that I am against using any products with chemicals and toxins in them.

I had the chance to meet with one of their beauty consultant Lea O’leal who gave me samples to try at home. You can follow her on Instagram @Lajollabeautycounter

My first impression was, I have to say, that they have gorgeous packaging!


BEAUTY COUNTER PRODUCTS I RECEIVED AND TESTED

Their skin care products are formulated with ingredients like coconut oil, lavender extracts, pomegranate extract, and safflower seed oil, in addition to many others. All of these ingredients are meant to have a compound effect of moisturizing and reducing inflammation, to produce healthy skin.

*Huile Apaisante pour bébé not pictured. 

  • Rejuvenating Day Cream
  • Rejuvenating Eye Cream
  • Crème de Nuit Régénérante
  • Huile Apaisante pour Bébé
  • Sérum Éclat Régénérant

After using their products for a week, this is what I thought:

Their scents are amazing! It’s herbal and fresh. All their skin care products are silky smooth, fresh, light and felt so refreshing on my skin.  
I loved the refreshing feeling and how moist my skin feels even 2-3 hours after the application. 

However, I didn’t see any results with the other products in just a week but that doesn’t mean they didn’t “work”. Obviously, a week is not enough time to see results.


Do you use Beauty Counter? Make sure to leave a comment and let me know your favorite product!

Comments

Post a Comment