Where to Brunch for Mother's day





Mother's day is a special day for me. 

Since I became a mother, Mother's Day has taken a whole new meaning in our house. 
Now, Mother's Day means staying in bed longer with my 2 loves (soon-to-be 3) and tell them how much I love and appreciate them.

Mother's Day reminds me to be grateful for the all blessings that my family brings to me.

Mother's Day and any other day spend with them is a precious gift. I like to remind myself everyday to enjoy today because it will be over before I know it. I will never have this day with my children again. Like so many people, I spend so much of my time looking forward to something, scheduling things in for the future or planning things to come that I sometimes forget how to enjoy the here and now.  

Mother's Day is a great occassion for our family to enjoy a "mindfulness" day playing, laughing, eating and just be together as a family. One of the thing that we really enjoy on Mother's Day is to go brunching somewhere in town. 

It's hard to beat a lazy Sunday with your family eating a late brunch overloaded with delicious sweet pancakes, succulent egg benedicts, warmed croissants and salty and savory bacon!






I made a list of my personal favorite places for brunching. These are mostly located in LaJolla and will all be open on this Mother's day, offering different options for brunching from complimentary mimosas to prix-fixe menus for brunch, lunch or dinner. I recommend reaching out to them to find the perfect place to celebrate the speacial mom(s) in your life.

As always, I would like to know your best favorite places to brunch. I am always looking for new restaurant to take my family out for Sunday brunch. 


Happy Mother's day! 



Mother's Day Brunch at Herringbone

Mother's Day Buffet at The Shores Restaurant

Mother's Day Brunch at La Valencia Hotel

Mother's Day at The Marine Room

Mother's Day Brunch at The Lot

Mother's Day at George's at the Cove



The places below are on my "must-try" list.  I thought I would share them with you since they have amazing reviews. 



Mother's Day Brunch at Hotel Del Coronado

Mother's Day at Rancho Valencia

Mother's Day Brunch Buffet at L'Auberge Del Mar

Comments